The Chaosium Digest

The Chaosium Digest supports the role-playing games produced by Chaosium Inc. and all content is fan submitted. Begun in 1994 by Shannon Appelcline who passed it to myself in 2000 and previously distributed via email, this is the newest incarnation of the Chaosium Digest. Enjoy!

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

That is not Dead Which can Eternal Lie...

It's been a while but I'm trying to make a comeback.

I'm not going to bore you with the details but let's just say a mix of new job and sundry other things led to me spemding my time and focus elsewhere. I've been wanting to get back here for a while and now, as the signs of Autumn appear even here in California and Halloween approaches, my mind is turning back to the eldritch horrors we all know and love.

I've still got a ton of Chaosium Digest Classics to get posted and I'll be working to get them here as time allows. I'm also open for submissions from any readers that find their way back here. As always, you retain full rights to your work. By submitting, you're just allowing me to post the work in this or future iterations of the Digest.

I'm off now to get the next installment of Chaosium Digest Classics together and posted. I expect to have it up later today, baring any unforseen distractions. I'm going to try and keep to weekly updates. I'll have to see if any particular day works out to be best.

In any case, if you like what you read here, spread the word and feel free to drop me a line.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Marcus said...

You are back!!!
Thats super. I love your scenarios.

Just ran "In a diferent light" this halloween and it was a big hit. Thanx!

Marcus (sweden)

4:17 AM  
Blogger The Editor said...

I'm glad you enjoyed it! There's plenty more to come.

7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home